Welcome

Artwork created by Ashley Hodge. Uploads and comments by Mark Hanna (proud uncle) unless stated otherwise

Thursday 21 July 2011

2007 (5 years old)

Welcome to The Little Cactus: the school book years! This is where we get a sneak peek at some of the work that he gets up to during his day at school.

I'm really looking forward to showing you all a collection of his drawings from these books, as I've only recently seen them myself - and of course I think they are brilliant!

Enjoy, and keep an eye out for the next collection... 2008 :-D




ME
"I have got brown eyes. I have got blonde hair. I like going in the garden."



NEWS
"I found my teddy on the ceiling! I got a ladder and I got him down."



MONDAY 3rd DECEMBER
"The weekend I watched Shrek at the cinema. I had tea at home. I went into town and went to see the Christmas lights."



THE TROLL
"The Troll sat upon the wall, that was hungry and wanted to eat a Billy Goat Gruff. He lived under the bridge. He had a long nose. He was fierce. He was angry!"

No comments:

Post a Comment