Welcome

Artwork created by Ashley Hodge. Uploads and comments by Mark Hanna (proud uncle) unless stated otherwise

Sunday 14 August 2011

2008 (6 years old)

Hello and welcome to some pics from Ashley's 2008 school books! Enjoy






News
"I went to the canal and saw a rabbit and then went home and I went to bed and the next day I went to see my Gigi (Great Gran) and then I went home and I watched television."








8th September
"Dear Ms Murphy,
I like Sainsburys because the bread is delicious. I go with my mummy. I think I would be good at opening the store becuase I'm really sensible.

Love from

Ashley
"








The Pelican
"What a wonderful bird pelican. His beak can hold more than his belly can hold in his beak."






T-Rex
"King dinosaur.
Big and strong.
Terrifying T-Rex with ripping canines.
Meat-eater.
Fear-maker.
Fierce Monster!"







Snow
"Blanket sparkling carry me away to a distant icy land where I can play."







No comments:

Post a Comment